Moving Sale! Fish, corals, Live rock must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your post thanks to Brandon. :mrgreen:

I'm interested some of your fish. Like the Perc Pair, Flame Angel, and the cardinals, maybe a few others. How much were you wanting for them?

Thanks,
Donny

If Donny goes down there to pick up those fish... I might get him to pick me up some LR... lol How you guys doing down there BTW??? You'll have to come back up for another meeting...

speaking of which... next meeting is at my house in november.. you guys are more than welcome to attend.

Oh no!!! We're being infiltrated with those knoxville folks!! :mrgreen: J/K Good to see you guys over here. How are things up in knoxvegas?? Hope you guys can make it down for a meeting.

Sorry for the hijack. but hey you rarely get a 3+ page thread without atleast one good hijack!!

great to hear from some knoxvegas reefers! wed love to have you at the meeting. Sorry for the hijack darren!

My first post here, we really have to watch each-others' hangouts to stay connected.

Wow Donny and Randy, you guys are fast; talk about invasion of the K-town reefers! So...the party's at Brandon's next month?! I see both clubs are proficient hijackers :)

I was lured here by the clown pair of course, but wasn't quite fast enough.

Matt (ETRC!)

that sounds like a great idea! were hoping to have our club Par meter by then! I dont know if yall have used one yet, but it will be a good learning experience. also I may be selling a mated pair of cinnamon clowns. but Im not sure yet.

I think a joint meeting is a great idea if enough members would be interested in it--always nice to have a bigger gathering and some new people! :Cheers:

Ironman; experimenting with a par meter sounds like fun. We have one in the club here (or is it just a lux meter?), but I don't think many people have used and compared readings yet. Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell the clowns, they'd go to a caring home.

This was posted over at ReefCentral, so I'm just relaying the message.

hey brandon, im too tired to register tonight but i may be able to buy the rock from youre friend. if you wouldnt mind, could you post on there or call him and have him email me his best price to [email protected] i would appreciate it greatly!<~~~steve

Yup, I'm down for a roadtrip anytime... Can't be Turkey Day weekend though... I might be out of town... But I think thats the only trip I have planned... Well at least for November... Have to go to IL for wedding plans next week... :) Look forward to seeing you guys...

ctvol said:
Yup, I'm down for a roadtrip anytime... Can't be Turkey Day weekend though... I might be out of town... But I think thats the only trip I have planned... Well at least for November... Have to go to IL for wedding plans next week... :) Look forward to seeing you guys...

Plan on the 11th.

RevReefer said:
Hey CT we need to do a zoa trade when you come. :)

I'm game... What do you have??? What do you want??? BTW the tide is going down Oct. 21... lol ;)

Man, ya'll have hijacked me good!! lol

*Anyway, anyone interested in the Live Rock, I will take half what the dealers are asking for it. I will call Bermuda tomorrow and ask John what he gets for his and half of that?

*The shrimp are spoken for by Brandon (And I think the 60 bucks offered was most generous! hehe)

*I can not find the flame Angel now, so either he bit the dust sometime recently, or he is more adept at hiding?

* The two clowns and the snails were spoken for by Fishtails (Alex)

* I also have a large 6 line wrasse I forgot about that's in there too.

But someone needs to get the live rock before I try and catch the fish. Also still have all the corals and the 2 brittle stars. And the 5 green chromis, 2 fox faces, 1 rabbit fish, lawnmower blennie, 3 cardnals, and 1 or 2 firefish. And lots of hermits.

Darren
email me here: [email protected]
call me at 423-304-0247

Pandarian said:
I saw your post thanks to Brandon. :mrgreen:

I'm interested some of your fish. Like the Perc Pair, Flame Angel, and the cardinals, maybe a few others. How much were you wanting for them?

Thanks,
Donny

Donny, I think the Perc pair are spoken for and I can't seem to find the Flame Angel now, but I will take $10 for the 3 cardinals. They are really big and very hardy. Just let me know.

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back