Mr.& Mrs.LilJoker's 210

I told you guys I liked tangs. but that will be all i have room for. Like i said the vlamingi will have to be moved cause it will get HUGE:frustrat:

Just get a bigger tank. It's about time for one anyways, isn't it. You've had that 210 up and going long enough now. Time for an upgrade! :)

if i went with a bigger tank i would have to get a bigger house. and then i would need a bigger truck to haul it around in. then i would definetly need a bigger wallet.:frustrat:

especially with liking tangs so much :) thats my problem.

I am considering adding a convict to my 850 but am trying to decide which one of my tangs might harrass him.

I am sooooooooooo sad winny I lost my convict lastnight. The sad thing is there was no reason why. He just kinda started sitting in the corner, then this morning head had passed away:frustrat:

I am sooooooooooo sad winny I lost my convict lastnight. The sad thing is there was no reason why. He just kinda started sitting in the corner, then this morning head had passed away:frustrat:

That sux! Sorry to here it.
I had a blonde naso once for years, he was out and doing fine eating and being is normal self and the next day I found him behind the reef :( I wish we new what happens sometimes..... Because just maybe we could have prevented it.

That is a really good looking Vlamingi. It will take a really long time for him to get too big for your size tank. He is just a wee vlamingi.

Back