My 40 gal build upgrade!

THE MOVE IS DONE!!!! Here are a couple really bad pic. I will get more tomarrow after I clean my room up. It is a mess fish stuff everywhere. I still need to arange the rocks.

Well here it is.

mypictures1182.jpg

mypictures1181.jpg

Thanks. Man I didn't think I would ever get it done.LOL I change two tanks out at the same time (moved old tank in the bedrooma nd changed it out with the one in the dinning room then this one. It also took forever to clean the sand. In the change I made enough water for a water change to and used the old water to clean the sand. Talk about nasty stuff. It turned the water so dark you couldn't even see through a 1/4 inch of water and it stuck.

Thanks! What do you mean sit ontop? I figure you mean the tank sits in it and the stand covers the trim of the tank? Right? If so yes I love when the stands cover the trim I think it makes it more stream line (I guess)LOL More together

thanks for the compliments!

Well this sucks! I woke up today to find both my orange firefish died. Not as a result of the move but as a stupid move on my part. When I mevd the tanks I cleaned the strainer on my mj1200's and forgot to put one on. It sucked in both firefish. Man I really liked those fish now they're gone.

bobby, great job, everything looks great, Can't wait to see it all filled up! Sorry about your firefish.

bobby, great job, everything looks great, Can't wait to see it all filled up! Sorry about your firefish.

It is filled.LOL

I went out and bought two maroon clowns to replace the firefish. They're doing great so far and ate like pigs when I fed them earlier. Hopefully I'll have no more accidents.

Thats a looking great Bobby.
I thought you was a softie man? You got some good looking acros in there.:D

Oh is that what they are? I have no idea.LOL I'm deffinetly into softys, but a fellow reefer came to my house to trade some corals. He brought them and just gave them to me so I figured I'd grow em out and enjoy them. I like em so far.

The only SPS he named was the blue one he called it a blue tort I think and said they sell for 75.00 a inch, but I have no clue. I think one is a birdsnest the other two I dont know.

Yeah,that ones a birdsnest for shore.The other one looks like a tort and the green one looks like maybe a monti digi.

Back