My fish have freaked out.

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
I've dedicated my entire weekend to doing dumb stuff with my tank. So I decided to put together a shadowbox for the back. I'm starting to get it all together, I decided to do a trial fit. I slid it onto the back of the tank for about 5 minutes. that was an hr ago. My fish are still in hiding. It must look pretty good.

Edit: My cardinal hasn't moved either. But that's because he doesn't know how to swim.

Last edited:
Is there a picture of Peyton anywhere in the room,:mrgreen:...
I honestly can't picture what your doing ,how about a pic

I'd be done with the thing already, but the damn paint won't dry because it's so cold outside

WOW,pretty cool ,gives the illusion of a very deep tank,i like it....too bad i painted my back black....i think that will look pretty nice..I may try it on my 30 gallon Angler tank.....i'm sure your fish will be fine..
Glad the guy translated the diagram to English:lol:

Yeah, the whole German thing was a PITA. Oh, they'll live...they just probably think a shark is coming. You'd think at this point they'd realize they live in a box.:D

Well,like my one thread "fish are stupid"......he did eat though...i have updated it
Can't wait to see how it comes out

Here are some pics..not done..just started placing the cork on the bask for the illusion. You can barely see the piece i put in there as a test. You can see my foxface hiding under the arch...what a chickenshit.

Attachments

• shadowbox.jpg
    shadowbox.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 175
  • ShadowBox2.jpg
    ShadowBox2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 166
Back