My fish have freaked out.

IDK...I think if I can blur the back glass than it would look good. When iw as buying the paint yesterday I saw a spray can of "frosted Glass" may try that...But today is football day. So it's not happening today..Man's gotta have his priorites. I watched 13 hrs of College Football yesterday and I plan on doing at least 9 hrs today.

IDK...I think if I can blur the back glass than it would look good. When iw as buying the paint yesterday I saw a spray can of "frosted Glass" may try that...But today is football day. So it's not happening today..Man's gotta have his priorites. I watched 13 hrs of College Football yesterday and I plan on doing at least 9 hrs today.

:Cheers::beerchug:
What about the stuff they make for christmas ,that people spray on mirrors and windows to make them look frosted.......The big games not on till tonight so i'm kinda half heartedly watching...Although the Colts are on here,plus the Vikings .....i'm sure i'll plop down soon and get comfortable:D

I hate living in the NFC!!!!!!!......I have to get my Colts info during commercial breaks...I used to have the Sunday Ticket...But they priced me out of it the last couple of years.

Back