My little chunk of ocean! 210 Gallon Build

Holy crap man that's hardcore. Well I'm glad to hear things were not worse. Concussions are not fun. I got one in a motorcycle accident. Thank god I wear a helmet everywhere. That sure is dedication. Sounds like you need a stool spotter!

yeah concussions suck major, i have had about atleast 10 from football and it cause me to almost black out when i stand up too quick, and thats the least of my injuries from football

I am going to pass this one up. It will end up costing me more than i expected, it needs new bulbs as well. Originally it was to come with bulbs and I didnt know about the ballast being bad either. It would cost me close to $350 to get this used lights where it needs to be, that's with the cost of the fixtures its self. For a retro kit with better ballasts it will cost me $470 and the ballasts will be easier to chaneg if they go bad.

Ok so I have been away for a bit I have a new addiction and its called PS3 Call Of Duty 4. Anyway just today I got my skimmer hooked up to the big tank here are a few pics. I will be moving fish and corals soon and I will have more pics.

Saltwater1220224.jpg

Did you do the gate valve mod? What was used to connect the stock metric plumbing to the new american size pvc?

I just noticed, it's not a gate valve. It's a ball valve, which is a lot harder to adjust.

Last edited:
Back