my new scorpion fish

overstreetlogan

living it up
scorpion-fish-tuamotu_pod_image.html
i cant post pics.so i found this one online.he is 7 inches long , and one of the most beautiful fish ive ever owned.sorry wont let me post the pic.but its on google images as scorpion fish.its the pic from nat geo

If you go to Photobucket, make a profile, upload a picture and then copy the url then it should work.
And Welcome to the Reef! :D

overstreetlogan said:
19 tanks on on system six 20gallons , six 45gallon , 2 75gallon , 2 90gallon, 2 125gallons, 1 250gal

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Lol, when I first saw it I though you had a 2125 and 1250 gallon tank...

I'm still learning all this stuff, so I have to ask, how in the world do you run that many tanks on one system? I'm curious.

a few are drilled by the manufacturer.some are drilled by my friend.the rest have overflows.
one of the 90gallons is acrylic and is divided into 5 sections.that 90 is 72inches long , 24 wide , 12 inches tall.a series of sumps are connected.a couple of big pumps.and thats it.next week im down sizing thought.i have a lot of empty ones and a couple of my friends are buying some.the big 250 is going all the 20s are and a couple others. about six tanks are empty.it fun but there is some overkill here and there.i have two sheds there all in and i want to cut down to one before the end of the summer.
I'm still learning all this stuff, so I have to ask, how in the world do you run that many tanks on one system? I'm curious.

a few are drilled by the manufacturer.some are drilled by my friend.the rest have overflows.
one of the 90gallons is acrylic and is divided into 5 sections.that 90 is 72inches long , 24 wide , 12 inches tall.a series of sumps are connected.a couple of big pumps.and thats it.next week im down sizing thought.i have a lot of empty ones and a couple of my friends are buying some.the big 250 is going all the 20s are and a couple others. about six tanks are empty.it fun but there is some overkill here and there.i have two sheds there all in and i want to cut down to one before the end of the summer.its also very
tiring.

Back