My Visit to Dr. Mac's Corals - WOW!

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
I visited Dr Mac's corals today and I have to say I have never seen so many corals in one place! I got a beautiful blue maxima clam for $49. A pair of Ocellaris clowns for $30. Also got a mushroom frag and a crab. The had a lot of advanced corals there that were out or my price and experience range. The staff answered just about all my questions about any coral I pointed to including the $700 Aussie frag. I hope I don't sound like a TV commercial, but it was really cool to walk around and look at hundreds of corals I'd never seen before. I drooled a little. Dr Mac works with an aqua-culture facility in the Solomon Islands that frags and grows corals on eggcrate in the ocean and then they send him stuff. He grows and frags a lot of his own SPS at his facility --I watched them fraggin some corals while I was there. They also breed several types of clowns and other fish.

Welcome to Pacific East Aquaculture

I visited Dr Mac's corals today and I have to say I have never seen so many corals in one place! I got a beautiful blue maxima clam for $49. A pair of Ocellaris clowns for $30. Also got a mushroom frag and a crab. The had a lot of advanced corals there that were out or my price and experience range. The staff answered just about all my questions about any coral I pointed to including the $700 Aussie frag. I hope I don't sound like a TV commercial, but it was really cool to walk around and look at hundreds of corals I'd never seen before. I drooled a little. Dr Mac works with an aqua-culture facility in the Solomon Islands that frags and grows corals on eggcrate in the ocean and then they send him stuff. He grows and frags a lot of his own SPS at his facility --I watched them fraggin some corals while I was there. They also breed several types of clowns and other fish.

Welcome to Pacific East Aquaculture

Just wanted to thank you for showing me where my salary this year is going.

Back