My Wrasse Jumped!

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
It must have been some sort of divine fish intervention. I was sitting in my office watching the game, It was half time...I decided to walk into the fish room.

I didn't have any plans to do anything...AND THEN! out of the corner of my eye I see a fish flying through the air! He landed on the ground, I snatched him up and put him back in the tank, he seemed stunned at first (I would be too, it's about a 7' drop from the top of my tank)...I wonder if he'll be ok.

What are the odds of me being in the room when it happened?

The odds of him doing it again are between "slim and none". It don't look like he's gonna make it. My lights go out in 17 minutes, I'd imagine the scavengers are gonna come trolling after lights out. He don't look good.

What are the odds of me being in the room when it happened?

Ok...I *have* to say it...maybe YOU scared him :D :mrgreen:

I had a firefish jump while I was working next to the tank....I didn't know where it went until 5 min later...all I know is that I felt a splash, looked around, nothing...looked in the tank, only 1 firefish visible....then I turned around, and there he is, dead on the floor.

Well he managed to make it back to his house, so we'll wait and see...but he definitely don't feel like swimming.

The last fish I had jump, was at night. I heard the splash and ran to the tank to investigate. Stepped on the fish and squished him dead.

Back