Mystery 8gal Nano Build

The other is issue is that it really cuts down on the light that can pass through the top, especially when you start getting salt creep.

I currently have an acrylic top i made, i put tons of holes in it for gas and heat eacape but still gets warm sometimes. Not to mention all the salt creep i have to clean daily off of it. I think im gonna go the Smitty way and build a mesh one like his.

Btw- i dig your little tank, makes me want to go get one....and i probably will :)

I have a glass top on my 29g. For about three months now I think. I've had no problems. But my light doesn't produce any heat. Saltcreep isn't too bad either for me.

I have a glass top of my 27 cube. have ever since start up about 3 months ago. I have the 92 watt skkye light tablet over it. No heat issues or anything! :) Not ever salt creep, except in the back left corner where my skimmer outlet is (puts out a couple bubbles once in a while)

I'm subscribed to this was as well. I have no idea what youre up to but it looks like its going to be awesome. Great thread so far!

Back