New 125 pics

Thanks,
Yeah, that anthelia is my cash crop...lol. I have a sump full too and I take it to my LFS all the time. I just had to prune some to makeroom for this.

bali_10-5-08.jpg

YES!You gave me an idea.I'm going to stick some overgrowing GSP on the back glass.

Not as pretty,I can't give it away to save my life!You really have one of the nicest looking tanks here.

I can try, but probably not. My camera isn't exactly top of the line...lol.

A few days after I put that coral in my tank, I noticed a crab in it. It didn't seem to bother it, so I let it be. Then I checked the tank after lights out with a flashlight and noticed it had 2 crabs in it. The 2nd crab I saw was definitely an acro crab, but I wasn't sure about the 1st one. Then I noticed the purple tips on my tri-colored valadia (you can see the tips in the pic above) were getting smaller. I checked the coral last night and I found the coral munching culprit. It is now a resident of my sump.

crab_10-20-08.jpg

i have gsp an psp and clove polyps growing across my back glass definitely better growing back there than all over rocks, looks better also.

Here's a few recent shots. I have a couple more of just corals, but my camera battery died...lol. Those will be later.

FTS
fts_11-08.jpg

Left side
fts-lt_11-08.jpg

Middle
fts-mid_11-08.jpg

Right side
fts-rt_11-08.jpg

Long view
fts-l-r_11-08.jpg

fts-r-l_11-08.jpg

Wow ccapt that is beautiful. How many tank setups have you done in the 20yrs you have been in this hobby? Man do I like it.
Thank you.
This all started as a reef tank - 50g breeder (36x18x18). I ran the 50 for about 15 yrs, then upgraded to a 75, then about 9 months ago I upgraded to this 125.

Back