New 92 Gallon RR Oceanic Setup

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
The tank has been order and will be arriving Thursday afternoon, yep thats tomorrow.

Will post the pictures and updates as I progress, just incase anyone is interested in tagging along for the ride.

WOoHOo.

Sounds like you in for some fun!Are you going to migrate the original tanks critters and equipment to the new setup?Good luck getting some sleep tonight .

Yea I'm going to be migrating everything over time.

The tank comes in tomorrow, but I'm then delivering the tank to my uncles house where he is going to help me build a custom build stand/canopy.

I also have a couple toys I want to get and make sure that everything on the new tank is 100% like i want it before making the complete switch.

Buckle up and join in the fun over the next couple months.

:^: :bounce: :^:

Looking forward to hearing more about the new tank man.
Did you hear fish paradise is supposedly opening back up in aquatic wildlifes old hole in the wall

Yea i heared......anyways when is les officially opening?

I'll post pics of the tank saturday getting it after work today woohoo.

He opens tomorrow.

PS. I hope I dont drop my end of the tank when we are loading it.....I think and Oregon Tort Frag would keep that from happening.

Were we friends? :question:

Hehe just kidding.....

Guess what david it is the wrong tank....

the deminsions of what I ordered was 34.5x34.5x29 the one i got is only 24 inches deep...

I knew something just didn't look right.

Please tell me he's joking about dropping your new tank!

What a pain on the size difference. Are you going to have to pack it up and send it back now? Good luck with getting them to get you the right tank. They should pay for shipping it back too.

no serisouly he didn't drop it, but I'm almost 90% sure someone has pulled the ole swap arou on me.

The tank I have is he exact size and craftsmanship of an AGA.

It has the straigh plastic edge, the oceanic overflow kit doesn't fit, and on the inside of the top rim doesn't have any silcon.

These are all characteristics of an AGA and the what you pay extra for to get an AGA..... time will tell. I'm don't so much dislike this tank, just feel as though I got ripped.

Oh well will keep you posted. I sent Oceanic an email so hopefully they will call me directly on monday.

Brandon

Let me know your thoughts.

P1010132.JPG

P1010131.JPG

P1010130.JPG

P1010129.JPG

hey is that a double walled overflow that draws in water in the middle and bottom of the tank, or just a single that only draws surface water? The tank looks great but Id be !#@!$#. Especially if you payed for oceanic. All Glass are allot cheaper. Id want answers. Maybe as a club we can boycott! Just kidding, I think theyed laugh at us anyway.

its double walled.... one at the top and bottom.

But do you see what I'm talking about now... not the quality you expect when ordering oceanic.

Brandon

I hear what you are saying.... but this is straight from the website.

CornerTankDeminsion.JPG

What i have sitting in the floor here has 26690 on it also only difference is 5 inches, which to me is a big difference.

yea will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Other than that I might be looking into ordering a stand from these guys...They look nice and alot easier than building one.

Hey Fred in case I can't get this worked out with David......

Do you have a taxid for your store? They only sell to petstores :(.

And would you even be willing to check into it for me?

http://briaquaticcabinets.com/

Thanks
Brandon

Back