new lifgt fot the 90..(lol)

meshman10

"YA CANT FIX STUPID"
so here goes, found a sweet deal (locally) on craigslist for a 150watt 20,000K Mh/HQI got the same tank as BIFF (apperntly).so, do you guy's think this will enough light for the 90?? 48"x18"x25"..she wants $200 and it look's brand new (made her plug it in and all) ,with moon light's..

No, I don't think that's enough light for a 90 gallon tank :( That will only light up about half your tank -- a 48" tank is too long for one MH bulb, especially a 150 watt bulb, which is on the lower end of things.

Also, if it is just a 150 watt MH pendant, then $200 is overpriced. Can you post a pic of this light? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what it is.

I'm sorry, its a 2 light fixture ,so it's got 2 lamps on it. so it's a 2 lamp fixture at 10000k each and 150 each watts for a total of 300 ..

No, I don't think that's enough light for a 90 gallon tank :( That will only light up about half your tank -- a 48" tank is too long for one MH bulb, especially a 150 watt bulb, which is on the lower end of things.

Also, if it is just a 150 watt MH pendant, then $200 is overpriced. Can you post a pic of this light? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what it is.
I will have a pic on her today, I'm going to upgrade the 2- 150 watt 10000k to 20000k each. would that be enough light??

Back