Oceanic Biocube 14g For Sale

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
I have a Oceanic Biocube 14g for sale. I bought it new from my LFS 5 months ago for $249.95. This past weekend I upgraded to a large tank and no longer need the BC14. Tank is in great shape and comes with a rotating powerhead. I'd like to get $150 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested. Will ship to the lower 48 via UPS or Fedex.

Pic of it up and running.

Picture001.jpg

I will add that I think this is a great price for this setup. I paid a lot more for a used 12-gallon Biocube. And Biocubes are pretty well-rounded all-in-one setups.

We just got to see pictures and now you're selling?

I'm selling the 14g because I've upgraded to the 29g. It's totally dismantled right now, sitting on my bedroom floor. I don't have use for a 2nd tank so I figure why not sell it and I can use that money to help setup my fuge. I have the tank built for it, but I need the pump, overflow and plumbing.

what are the measurments and wt so I can check on the shipping cost

Here are the dimensions right from the Oceanic website, L 15.5 x W 16.7 x H 15. Unfortunately it does not give a dry weight. If I had to guess on a weight I'd say its around 25lbs. I'm at work now so I can't drop it on a scale. I'll check when I get home to give a more accurate answer.

Thanks,
Dave

Is it still for sale?

Trying to get some money together. Can you give me an estimate on shipping to 78550?

Sorry I have not gotten back to you on the tank, things have been crazy around here, we are in the middle of building a new house, and with that 3 kids and and Christmas it has been out of control.. hate to say it but I just can't do it right now I think I will wait till we get moved in and all that is done... I have been wanting a small tank like that to start up a tank for sae horses, and with all this going on I better wait till I can give it full attention.. its a great deal I wish I could have done it, hope you sell it soon..

Is it still for sale?

Trying to get some money together. Can you give me an estimate on shipping to 78550?

Yes, its still for sale. See below for an estimate from Fedex for shipping.

Shipping, Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management from FedEx

Get Rates & Transit Times

• Help
    • Help with this page
    • Interactive Help Guide
Use this simple tool to obtain a rate quote and determine the expected delivery date and time for your shipment.
* Denotes required fieldClear all fields
spacer.gif
1. Ship From / To

Help Edit From: Gouldsboro, 18424, U.S.A. | To: Harlingen, 78550, U.S.A. on January 2, 2010.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
2. Package and Shipment Details

Help Edit Package Details: 1 package, 25.0 lbs, Your Packaging, 18 in x 19 in x 17 in, 150.00 USD.
spacer.gif
3. Rates and Transit Times

Help
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Amounts are shown in USDSelect Delivery Date/Time Service Rates Same day in shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx Same Day® Mon Jan 4, 2010 8:30 AM FedEx First Overnight® 200.45 Mon Jan 4, 2010 10:30 AM FedEx Priority Overnight® 166.82 Mon Jan 4, 2010 3:00 PM FedEx Standard Overnight® 161.66 Tue Jan 5, 2010 7:00 PM FedEx 2Day® 129.33 Wed Jan 6, 2010 7:00 PM FedEx Express Saver® 80.29 End of day(5 Business Days) FedEx Home Delivery® 34.62 More information about your results:
  • Dimensional Weight of your package(s) was used to calculate your rate.
FedEx measurement tools Currency Converterjavascript:openWin('https://www.fed...?clienttype=wgrt&cntry_code=us&lang_code=en')

WOULD you take 100 plus shipping i want to get one of these but right now i can go to petco and and get a brand new 0ne for 169 including shipping...

Oceanic BioCube Aquarium at PETCO

thanks let me know my email is [email protected]

I'm sorry, but I can't let it go for that cheap. I'll hold onto it until someone makes the right offer. I see that the one at Petco is sold out as well. If you change your mind let me know.

Back