Oh damn, my RO filter stopped working!

Chris_150G

Reefing newb
Im freakin out. My 6-stage Pure Water Club RO filter just up and quit putting out water. Is that typical? Anyone had theirs just quit? My wife was trying to fill an ice cube tray and no dice. Now its only a matter of hours before I start to run out of water in the tank. Should I order a replacement filter? The system is about 10 months old. Never messed with it since I installed it.

Its funny because for like an hour I was all stressed out. It was as if my car had broke down. On the top three filters, do you have to take off the water lines to spin off the filter caps? I hope its not gonna be a PIA.

We changed the 2 carbon's and the sediment which hangs off the bottom. Those just unscrew without taking off the water lines. The one's on top are the membrane, they told us we didn't have to change that for 3-5 years and 2 black things that I have no idea what they are. Those look like I would have to take the water line off to change.

I've had to change the filters in my Pure Water Club filter several times now... Correction: I've made NDB change the filters several times now! He hasn't complained or mentioned that it's confusing or difficult, so I figure it must be pretty self-explanatory, hopefully?

Back