OK folks here it is. My setup. Please submit any and all recommendations

Got my cleaner pack today. A few of the small snails were dead and out the shell
USPS left it at the door, no signature. Didn't even ring the bell. WTF?

That's annoying, but I'm sure you have plenty that are alive, that's why John sends extra, dumb shipping issues out of his control.
I ordered a cleanup crew in January maybe (it was winter), the shipper messed up, sent it to Illinois, it got delayed in Chicago for days, left in my driveway in a foot of snow. John from reefcleaners was awesome, offered to ship a free crew even though it wasn't his fault but I opened the box, got them in a warm bucket and, Those suckers were still alive!
I don't know about that star, he might not have enough to eat now and you'll have to supplement feed him, which always seemed counterproductive to me for a clean up crew member

Well, based on good advise from this site, my coral is looking much better. My mushrooms are blooming again as well as other pieces. You can see the new little critters all over the tank now. Got to love the hat my Urchin is wearing. I guess with time things will start growing again. BTW, the Anti-Aptasia chem does work against red turf algae. The few areas I hit are now turning white. I took some pics to share:

4ec33ed7.jpg

f2fb348e.jpg

ade41ca9.jpg

b8b62e40.jpg

c33fa8c3.jpg

1f1e8b56.jpg

Back