one down, 8 to go

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Yup, so I came home today to find one dead emperor. I am so F#@%ing pissed, so I am out to kill everything in my tank so I can start over again. I like the idea reeffreak had about just putting in a school of 20 damsels and calling it a day. I hate this stupid hobby and everything to do with it! To hell with fish! I am done. I am getting rid of all my corals, fish and I am going to get an eel and a shark. Stupid-ass crap.....son-of-a-freaking-mother-aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dr Marco :sfish:

angels are beautiful fish and pricey too thats why i stick with next favorite species, Tangs. Sorry for your loss emperors got to be one of best fish in hobby.

Doctor - heal thyself! You took a big risk (which you acknowledged going in) - you learned something (and so did we)... so cinch up your belt, hunker down, don't do ANYTHING quickly, and let the process run it's course.

Oh crap Doc,its one thing hearing about losing a Chromis but an Emeperor!(Yes,I value an Emperor's life over a Chromis).

I can only give you my condolences.
Just because that one died doesn't mean the rest is doomed too.We all live to hear the Mad Doc's experiments.I hope things get better.

Hate to hear about your angel Doc.

But dad gone,suck it up dude.You know you aint gonna quit on us.We'd all go into DTs if we couldnt look at your pics.

sorry to read about your emperor death..i only can imagine your pain..noone here can compare any lost they had..cause im shure having an emperor in the house its really the next level..your tank is still the best dr marco..you still have awsome fish in there that only i can have them in my dreams..i will be very dissapointed if that beutifull tank is torn appart..this hobbie its a risky one..we dont really know how our fish is goona be tomorrow...but i know it has give you more joy than pain..keep it up..heres one little fella in PR that supports you 100%!!...

Sorry about your loss. You can't give up that easily. Are you going to let stupid fish win? I know how you feel, I have lost some fish before to stupid reasons, but then again they never cost what I'm sure is the high price you paid for yours.

Back