powerofthree001.jpg

No Horizon
zerohorizon001.jpg

The Right Third
rightaligned001.jpg

Frame Within a Frame
wintersentries.jpg

Picture Edges
(yeah, I know the dog is dead center, but its hard to work with animals! ;) )
pictureedges001.jpg

Horizontal vs. Vertical
horizontalvsvertical001.jpg

horizontalvsvertical002.jpg

Picture Within a Picture
pictureinapicture001.jpg

pictureinapicture002-1.jpg

Breaking the Rules
breakingtherules003.jpg

Attention Photo Class

Tonight's class will be voice chat! This is my very first time doing it this way so if you know you're coming please PM me and we will make sure we find you in case we get lost! If you do get lost, go to our usual chatroom and someone will come there to figure out what is going on. For tonight, we're doing editing. Please have your editing software open. Also, PM me your email address so I can send you a couple images to edit tonight. Please have these images downloaded and on your desktop when class starts. If you are having trouble with anything, downloading the images, getting the trial software to work or anything else you can PM me your phone number and a time and I'll call you. We're going to go very slow tonight and since it's really our first time with both editing and voice chat it would be good for you to be there so I don't have to do make-up classes!

this is the link they've given me for the class tonight:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/77734

you need to allow pop-ups for this site to work.

Should be interesting!

Catherine

Last edited:
Going to try and make it tonight C. Not quite sure if we will be home by then. My wife has a Dr's appointment tonight after work. We should be able to hear the little heart beat tonight:mrgreen:

Ag, I forgot to mention this last night.

First: For your homework, I would like you to use the burn tool (the hand) and the dodge tool (the blue lollipop) to work on the exposure in your No Horizon shot. See what you can do with his hands and the sole of his boot. Also, try using the same two tools on your seafood shot. Try dodging the guy's face just a bit to try and bring out the detail. You could probably bring out some of the seafood in the case with the burn tool. See what you can do!

This is the picture that I mentioned in class Sunday night. I think I like yours better!

I think you might work on your trees shot too.

DSCN0879_2.preview.jpg

Catherine

Announcement:

Tonight, there will be a test run of a new format for class. I am going to try WiZiQ. If you are free to help me work out the bugs tonight PM me your email address and I'll send you an invitation. Tonight, I'll cover the tools and their uses in Elements to see if I can use visual aids during class. If someone has a microphone hooked to their computer then that would be cool to try too.

Catherine

PHOTO CLASS:

You will need me to send an invitation to join class tonight. I have emails for: Tanked, AG and Yote. If you want an invitation sent PLEASE pm me your email. Also, you need speakers because tonight is voice chat! You don't need a microphone, you can type but speakers are a must!

Tonight should be FUN!

Catherine

Back