Photo Class Homework

Here's the original zoo file:

1-15-newzoos.jpg

And here's my photoshopped version I did in class today:

edited-zoos.jpg

more to come later, after I write the intro for my independent proposal due tomorrow morning....

Tanked, that's great! A noble first attempt at burning, dodging and using your healing brush! If you wanted to get all that algae out you could zoom in to the areas and use your healing brush to kind of munch away at the areas. By zooming in, your giving your brush a different area to average from and it will blend out more easily. I love the way you darkened the background it makes the zoos really pop out! Good job.

C

AG, what happened? Did you get the email? the class was recorded so you can catch up but we need to get this worked out before Tuesday. Maybe we can meet in chat tomorrow?

Catherine

Catherine, I used the link in the email invite. Took me to the class page to "join". Clicked the join button and it asked me to log on to WiZiQ.....couldn't go any further, got an authoization error stating I was not authorized to enter the class.

PHOTO CLASS

I know you've done this before. Just to make sure I've got the info right, please tell me the exact camera and lenses you're using. I want to get a slide for each camera on the white board.

GET READY!
C

For me:

NikonD5000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6g VR
AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED

also Maco lens coming on Thursday.

Catherine, I used the link in the email invite. Took me to the class page to "join". Clicked the join button and it asked me to log on to WiZiQ.....couldn't go any further, got an authoization error stating I was not authorized to enter the class.

AG, I just sent you an invite for a class to start at 8:00 central time. If you are having trouble getting into class, go to swimtheoceanblue.com chat room and I'll meet you there, we'll work out whatever the trouble is.

OK here's my homework that I haven't turned in yet. Can I at least get partial credit? :mrgreen:

Preference for 3's:

3-trees.jpg

no horizon:

clam-firefish_no-horiz.jpg

vertical vs horizontal:
goose-vert.jpg

goose-horiz.jpg

golden hour-- sunrise:
sunrise_small.jpg

and sunset:
sunset-trees.jpg

right third:

blenny_edited-1-1.jpg

I still need to get picture w/in a picture and frame w/in a frame to finish up composition.

Last edited:
Back