Picture of the Month - April

reef i like the first one. but i think we should still only be putting one pic in here so we dont make biffs job harder at the end of the month

We all read every post anyway! At least I do, she just has to make sure nothing crosses the line. She gets to play God in this little piece of the net.

actually now that i think about it she does nothing because alot of stuff crosses the line and she does nothing but contribute to it

actually now that i think about it she does nothing because alot of stuff crosses the line and she does nothing but contribute to it

She does more than nothing cut her some slack, when things truly get out of had or too political she shuts them down or does some ethical deleting, trust me ive been on the wrong end more than once.

She has always answered every post i have subscribed to. We are much better off having her here to give us information and choices that we all need.

oh i forgot she does a lot of moving threads to the correct homes. and dont think im not cutting her slack. i respect what she does and i know i couldnt do it

I'll do my job right now: Back on topic.

Hibye, are either of those your entry? If not, I'll have to delete them. This thread is for entries only.

PS - most of you probably never notice when I delete or edit posts. Because if someone says something inappropriate, I usually just delete it without causing a scene for everyone to see, like some other sites do. Usually, the only people who know that I'm modding are the ones that have had their posts deleted out from under them.

ReefsPOTM.jpg

Back