Pwny's 56 Tank

aright so i just got 50 pounds of dry base rock added to my tank and ima go pickup some coral orders tomarow from mr coral, im getting.
1- Ricordea
1- Aussie Duncan
1- Duncan 3head
1- Forest Fire Digita
1- Blue Digita
1- SPS idk what it is
1- Pink Birdnest
1- Feather Duster (i guess this isent a coral but still $10)
1- Sun Coral
1- Eagle Eye Paly
1- Armor of God Pally
1- Avelpora

cant wait to see how they look in my tank i still cant belive i got em all for $10 each

here is a few shots of the new rock and some of the new corals. took some pics after lights turned on but everything isent opened yet and the glass could be cleaner :)

full tank
1-1.jpg

dendros
11-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

alveopora
3-1.jpg

blue digita
4-1.jpg

pink birdsnest
5-1.jpg

duncans
10-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

eagle eye zoa
7-1.jpg

sps idk what kind
8-1.jpg

army of god zoa
9-1.jpg

pink mummy eye chalice
12-1.jpg

forest fire digitata
13-1.jpg

feather duster
14-1.jpg

Those look good! I think you have a goniopora, not an alveopora though.

Do your dendros come out and open up? If not, you may be better off moving them into a shaded area.

hey biff with the dendros they havent opened up yet but the heads are starting to pop outward, should i move it or just leave it be for a bit longer and see if the head opens? the spot there in is shady because of the top brace on the tank but i think i could find a darker spot.

Just leave it be if they are starting to open. Give them a few more days. Once they open all the way, you will need to start feeding them.

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

some new fish i got a few weeks ago to replace the 3 cromies flame and manderin i had die from getting a bad parasite in the tank in august. also got some more snails and hermits to help clean the tank. here are some coral pics
IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5914.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

this brain almost died off when i put med's in my DT >< but its comming back
IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

my frogspan came back also and its got 2 head's starting to grow from its base, same deal as with the brain
IMG_5904.jpg

clam.jpg

my dimond gobie spit some sand on it this morning but here it is. dose it have a way of getting the sand off itself or should i tip it off by hand?

Back