Pwny's 56 Tank

most of my fish hide from it except my cleaner wrass who always thinks im about to feed him and the cleaner shrimp that always feels the need to jump on my hand when i put it in the tank

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

alright so i just got my new t5's from fish need it finaly got em attached to my MH and im a lil dissapointed i thought it would be a bif diffrence in color.

W/O T5's
IMG_0124.jpg

With 2x T5's
Picture001.jpg

and here is one of the new lights attached
Picture003.jpg

sry for the brown spot on the glass in the t5 pic i havent cleaned it in a bit because damsels have eggs there

Are you using the bulbs that came with the fixtures. If so, those are pretty much garbage and don't give you the true colors. I also have fishneedit T5's and replaced all the bulbs. Makes a big difference once you do that. That goes for the MH bulb as well. My brother has their T5/MH combo.

On a side note, your tank is looking awesome!

some pic's of a few things that are left alive after the power out fish left alive 2 clowns - 2 damsels - cleaner wrass. ima go to store friday to get a new flame angel and goby prolly some new corals also sice almost all my sps is dead pluss a few more
uwpics2024.jpg

uwpics2002.jpg

uwpics2003.jpg

uwpics2004.jpg

uwpics2005.jpg

uwpics2007.jpg

uwpics2008.jpg

uwpics2010.jpg

uwpics2013.jpg

uwpics2014.jpg

uwpics2015.jpg

uwpics2018.jpg

uwpics2019.jpg

uwpics2020.jpg

uwpics2021.jpg

Picked up some new stuff today
uwpics2003.jpg

uwpics2001.jpg

uwpics2002.jpg

^ From Aquarium One in MD

I also got some corals from MrCoral in MD

a green birdsnest
a pink birdsnest
2 more sps
red blasto
Green people eaters
Red people eaters
Fire and Ice
Blue Hornet

this stuff is to replace what I lost ill post some more pics later

I hope your frags are glued down otherwise that urchin is going to start moving them and knocking them over ... Now, let's see some pics of those new corals!!

ill take some tomarow when there all open the zoas are on the frag rack and a turbo is giving them a cleaning >< so i dont think they will open by lights out. sps's are all in place tho. ya i glue all my plugs in on the rock with that clay stuff.

i got 3 new corals today, some more fire and ice - red cap - and a pulseing zina. some quick pics of some of the new stuff

2 new sps
uwpics2004.jpg

green birdsnest
uwpics2005.jpg

pink birdsnest in middle
uwpics2006.jpg

red cap
uwpics2007.jpg

cant see to well but red people eaters green people eaters fire and ice, ill get some better pics later
uwpics2008.jpg

Back