Pwny's 56 Tank

clam2.jpg

1 more of the clam after i blew the sand off, are the spots that almost look like ware normal for em?
tyree.jpg

cant get a good pic of it but tyree ponape birdsnest frag $10
tyree2.jpg

tyree long tentacle toadstool, it just got cut a few days ago so it dosent look like much now. the one at the store had green tentacles , this frag was $30 good deal? i couldent make up my mind if it was or not lol

aright so i havent posted for a bit ever since my cam broke (getting a new one for xmas with a underwater case!) but here is a pic of some sun coral frags i just got taken with my phone.
suncoral.jpg

So i just got my new camera a cannon powershot sd1400is with a underwater case, here are some pic's i took with it but still need to play with settings some more.
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

A few FTS
IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

The sump with BIFF'S CHEATO!

IMG_0122.jpg

a few of the manny q tip sponges in my baffels

IMG_0119.jpg

some of my many pods!

IMG_0121.jpg

and a few more random shots

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

ya i was having troble with it growing just useing a small fishtank strip light so i swaped to a clip on lamp and a 23 wat bulb that i spent 10$ on and its growing great now, havent had to prune it yet but in sure i will in anouther month or two. this tank is almost 6 months old now to let all the corals grow in so it looks more like yours biff :)

ya between the chaeto and the red mangrove i have growing in my overflow (hard to see but its in 2nd pic) i havent given my tank a waterchange in 2 months just top off the water in the sump every few days and clean my skimmer cup. all the corals are growing like weeds all fish are happy everything is testing fine so i guess im doing somthing right lol

thanks cage and bryan! here is a video of my tank from under water, i love playing with my new camera lol i got one of my 240 freshwater tank 2 but i got to wait 3 houres for youtube to upload it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjsC0oDD-PY"]YouTube - Pwn's SW Tank underwater[/ame]

very cool! Vids kik butt. Looking good. did i spot some magicians in there? very nice! I always wondered how the underwater cameras did :) looks really good!

ya they are 2 frags of atleast 7 each they started as 2 head frags about a mont or so ago, kinda hard to see but the 3 on a plug near them are mohawks

Back