Reef/Marine Aquarium Tracking and Management Software

i used reefcon pro until my trial expired and i went into a period of bad tank neglect and did not even think about it. thinking about purchasing it now too. reefcon lets you photolog all of your lifestock and add expenses too. its really good. you should check it out.

i used reefcon pro until my trial expired and i went into a period of bad tank neglect and did not even think about it. thinking about purchasing it now too. reefcon lets you photolog all of your lifestock and add expenses too. its really good. you should check it out.

Yeah - not bad, certainly cheaper. The interface is a little too clunky and Access-y looking; a usability refresh would probably make this more competitive. I do like the x-10/Aquacontroller integration; although that's not really necessary for my small biocube...

Does anyone use anything fancy like this? Aquarium Tracking Software - AquarioGest Saltwater

I was thinking of just putting together my own Excel book with some macros and coding but this looked pretty nice - especially the Atlas feature.

Hi

I use AquaTrax. It is pretty simple to use and has some really advanced features. Plus it has a huge database of fish in it.

I've used it for over a year now and found it realy helpfull.

To your point I've kinda run into the same issue. I'm super anal-retentive about testing daily but horrible about recording the results.

Now I'm looking at Hanna multiparameter spectrometer Easy Meters.com, Hanna instruments meters & more :: Catalog :: Photometers :: Bench :: HI 83200-01 2008 - Laboratory Bench Meter (115V) to help with testing and with logging - does anybody have a digital/electronic system they use and whats your advice or experience?

The system above would be nice since it would do both the testing and logging for me - not to mention cover every test parameter imaginable...

The only 2 parameters I test electronically are temp and PH.
Temp is checked using a Reef Keeper Lite which is set up to also control my lights and heaters.
Ph is logged using an older Aqua Controller Jr.I just have the PH probe for it,so all it does is keep my PH where I can see it.
The rest of my parameters,I just pull out my old dropper kits.kinda gives me a good excuse to act like I'm busy which kinda keeps the wife off my back for a while:D

Back