Rushy's first 55g Reef Effort - V Early Stages

maybe a feather duster or something, I know if my gf went with me to the LFS and saw anything pink she would want that as well!

It is slightly worrying as she even finds the pink sea cucumber appealing - weirdo (she's asleep, it's safe for me to write that)!!! :mrgreen:

Optomato Prime needs you......................

..........to suggest a friend or two, to take that sad, stupid clownfish look off his face! What do you reckon should be next guys???

Attachments

• Optomato Prime 3_Sad.jpg
    Optomato Prime 3_Sad.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 247
I know it's probably ridiculous to comment on everything that's going on in the tank, but there are so many things going on that, I guess in the months and years to come I'll witness a thousand times, however at the moment they are all new and so fascinating. The sight of Surf and Turf cleaning up an XL Algae Snail that had decided to bite the dust, was, although macarbre, incredible, the shell was empty and gleaming in a matter of a couple of hours. And my Porcelain crab decided to shed its skin today, the missus thought that had copped it to, until she realised it was sitting on the top rock quite happy!!! :D

Have you checked out your rock AFTER the lights have been off for a while?
If not,You aint seen nothing yet:D

Have you checked out your rock AFTER the lights have been off for a while?
If not,You aint seen nothing yet:D

Trust me Yote, absolutely captivated, lights on and off, lights are off now and I've just noticed a very small Mithrax Crab, that I hadn't seen before, plus it seems to be the only time the Dancing Shrimp makes an appearance. The clownie likes to part bury itself in the sand after lights out, which is also pretty cool to watch, apart from the mess he makes. In the last week, Money Cowries seem to be making an appearance, and I haven't introduced them myself, so that's quite cool! My wife is doing the loser sign at me again!!! :mrgreen:

Back