Rushy's first 55g Reef Effort - V Early Stages

Its possible the anthia had internal parasites,or could have just died.That happens,and its a chance we all take when we add something new to our tank.
Your Lemonpeel may have scratched his eye on a rock.Probably no big deal.Just keep an eye on him.

Its possible the anthia had internal parasites,or could have just died.That happens,and its a chance we all take when we add something new to our tank.

Thanks as always Yote :D

Your Lemonpeel may have scratched his eye on a rock.Probably no big deal.Just keep an eye on him.

Funny!! :mrgreen:

if you get anthias again i suggest a freshwater did and a treatment of parzipro to kill off any parasites that it may have

Thanks Dustin, but I think I'll leave the anthias alone for a little while, until I'm more confident about housing them. They truly are a beautiful fish, and I wouldn't want that to happen again, will stick to the original list now, and start planning for the Six Line!

Evening Guys

Been snaping away tonight as there are a few new additions and the tank is looking really cool at the mo, so thought I'd post a photo update. However, I wish that I stumble across a magic lamp and for it to grant me two wishes, firstly to get a better camera to really do the colours in my tank some justice, and secondly to have fish pose as well as Dennis's!!!!

Attachments

• Tank 1.jpg
    Tank 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Tank 2.jpg
    Tank 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Tank 3 Half Shot.jpg
    Tank 3 Half Shot.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 234
  • Tank 4 Mid Shot.jpg
    Tank 4 Mid Shot.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Aaron.jpg
    Aaron.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
New additions.............

Attachments

• Fruti di Mere.jpg
    Fruti di Mere.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 198
  • New Mushroom.jpg
    New Mushroom.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Mushy Peas.jpg
    Mushy Peas.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Lola & Chips.jpg
    Lola & Chips.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 217
Still trying to get Aaron to pose, and a hitchhiker very willing too......

Attachments

• Aaron again.jpg
    Aaron again.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Hitcher.jpg
    Hitcher.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 205
Ok, so I may have got trigger happy!!! Sorry guys, I love this hobby!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Feathers.jpg
    Feathers.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Tank 7.jpg
    Tank 7.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Tank 6.jpg
    Tank 6.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Tank 5 Mid Shot.jpg
    Tank 5 Mid Shot.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Optomato Prime.jpg
    Optomato Prime.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 195
You got a great looking tank going there my friend.Its coming along perfectly it looks like.
But dont trust that crab.If you'll notice that claw looks like a knife which indicates a predator.

You got a great looking tank going there my friend.Its coming along perfectly it looks like.
But dont trust that crab.If you'll notice that claw looks like a knife which indicates a predator.

Thanks buddy, your comments appreciated as always :D I've got at least 6 of the little blighters at last count!! I hadn't been to concerned at first, but they seem to be getting bolder and bigger! I also niavely thought that because the had filter feeders that they were semi harmless and not too much of a threat, but have noticed of late the occasional missed strike at Aaron and Lola!

Got some really cool editions yesterday guys, a couple of gorgeous sea fans, a red tile star and a Pink cauliflower, will post some new pics later!! :D

Here goes guys................the new stuff

Attachments

• Red Tile Star.jpg
    Red Tile Star.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Purple Sea Fan.jpg
    Purple Sea Fan.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Pink Cauli.jpg
    Pink Cauli.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Orange Sea Fan.jpg