Salty Supply

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by wontonflip, Apr 21, 2011.

1. wontonflip

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

So, I had superb customer service with this company. I had a hard time picking a skimmer, but I knew I wanted an Octopus. I settled on this one, after talking to Chris from saltysupply.com:

Reef Octopus Super Reef 3000 Internal Skimmer

The prices tended to be the same on other places, and he was very patient, and very informative.

My skimmer shipped the same day (today) and I picked free shipping. The rest is up to the UPS guy! Even if I found the skimmer slightly cheaper elsewhere, I'd have to stick with saltysupply because I like to reward good customer service ;)

wontonflip, Apr 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. wontonflip

Sir Alex Dragon the eel (below)

I bought my skimmer there. Someone bought the last one and sent it back because it didn't fit in their sump. So they sent it to me and gave me $20 off.

Sir Alex, Apr 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. wontonflip

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

Cool :) Hope it worked great for you!

I placed my order on a wednesday, picked free shipping, I expected it sometime next week....but I actually received it friday of that same week! 2 days!! I'm impressed ;)

wontonflip, Apr 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question