selling cheap!

I dont know the condition, they are still boxed up, dirty, and full of water from the store they were running in. the deal I made with the other two was that I would plug them in and make sure they worked for $15 each. but if I had to tear it apart and clean it and inspect it it would cost more.

ok I went and looked at them, one magnum looks like the housing is bad where the impeller runs. the other is older but powers up fine. the eheim looks good and powers up (more complicated, levels of media). the two cascades look fairly new, and are easy to service. made by penn plax.

Im intrested in the ro unit and the 48in dual light fixture..Are u willing to ship? If so have any pics of the ro unit? If you still have them:)

Last edited:
I might be interested in one of the canister filters. I'd like to meet up somewhere and look at em though anytime after 3:30 tomorrow.

cryptic, id rather not ship right now, plus to ship that stuff would cost more than buying the stuff new. thanks though
yote - you may be able to come by the house tomorow evening, it would have to be after 7:00.

the onlt thing I know about the ro unit is that it looks new, the name on it is " DVONEB AQUA" It is a 5 stage unit. thats all I know about it.

Back