Show us your FREEBIES (pics please!!!!)

breebauer

Reefing newb
Here's the second part to the 'best deal' thread... Let's see what happens! :^::^::^:

Please:

-Name the coral

-Show us a pic :shock:

-And any details of the rest of the purchase (or other purchases) that got you the freebie.

-Tell us if you got it from an online vendor, or from an LFS in the post (if from an LFS, tell us the city/ state)

No need to name the vendor or LFS, this is just a show-off thread!!! :sfish:

Who doesn't love a freebie? :bounce:

here's what I got...........want some?
P1010129.jpg

they gave me this for free so I will spend more money on them by buying 10 pep shrimps. and they are right it took care of it. what a trick....j/k

Ok, I'll go:

I got a bunch of these loose polyps at the store, when I got home, I glued them to small pieces of rock, this is one of the frags, I made about 4 different pieces total:

tank016.jpg

Not the best, but they were free!!! :bounce:

I, like Freak, have also never received any corals or fish for free. I always get a "Sarah Discount" at my LFS (because I buy something pretty much every week), but nothing has come free. Except yesterday my LFS gave me a new MagFloat scraper attachment for free because he couldn't find the price. My dog chewed up the old one :(. But livestock, nope. Not one freebie in my entire tank.

Not one freebie in my entire tank.

Not even a little mushroom, or something? Nothing???

My LFS usually doesn't charge me for stuff that I can find in thier tanks that's not attached to anything. I just ask for it, they bag it, and never chage me. I'm buying other stuff too, though. Try it, and see what happens.:question:

Have you ever ordered stuff online? Sometimes, they thow in a little something if you order 3 or more things...

I get rock rubble for free as well to propigate mushrooms. I sell them back with shrooms a few months later when they are full. Pretty good deal for me. BTW, Biff, noticed you hit 7000+ posts...and reef had a problem with me! HMPF!

-Doc

Back