Shrimp Q's

well i like the finding nemo movie...i shall call you (dum dum dum) "SHARKBAIT" ....sharkbait ewww ahh ahh!

you jonsbabykake my make the trip thru Mount Wannahawkaloogee! hoo ha ha !

btw i'm going to arizona in a couple weeks to visit my daughter in MESA.

i think its pretty good (tho some of the employees are stupid) but then again, its all i know. i need to go down to tucson sometime and check out a LFS there. its further away but might be worth it.

Which LFS in Tucson are you planning on visiting? IMO, none of the LFSs in Tucson can even hold a candle to the ones in the Phoenix area. Well, we only have two. Both are good -- but not great.

actually i havent even looked them up lol i didnt even know there were any. do u travel to phx to go to the stores there?

ive only been to aquarium arts up in mesa so far..and further than that was ocean floor in north phx or something but theyve gotten rid of a lot of the SW stock. i go to aquarium arts because its the closest to us besides petcos.

Nope, I don't shop at the stores in Phoenix. I've visited them, but with things that are available online, it's not worth it for me to make a 4 hour round trip to shop. Like I said, the two LFSs we have here in Tucson are both decent. There isn't anything I can't get online or in Tucson that I'd have to make the trip to Phoenix for.

true true, i understand. tucson would take about 30 min or so more than if i were to go to mesa, one way i mean. for some reason the highway getting there is not a straight shot lol so it takes longer, even tho on the map, its closer. which are the 2 stores u have down there that u frequent? maybe if we get really bored we will go visit lol

Back