Smitty's Reef

This fuzzy mushroom is one of my favorites, it has gotten so big. I keep debating if I should leave it there, or place it up on the rocks somewhere.

Update pic...it's now day 2, and still no aggression among the firefish, I have noticed the 2 that's always paired up closely. They are even comfortable enough for me to come close to the tank and feed them without them being skittish.
SU1HMDAxNzctMjAxMDA0MjQtMTAyMi5qcGc.jpg

Tank is coming along good Smitty!!!

Love firefish, too bad my clowns have terrorized the ones I bought last summer and two out of 3 went carpet surfing, the third one died probably of starvation and or terror.

hey man hows it going! it was very nice meeting you today i hope the coral does well for you and again im sorry to hear about what happen, the 29 looks great! i love the school of firefish thats sweet! if theres ever anything i can do to help you out let me know :)

hey man hows it going! it was very nice meeting you today i hope the coral does well for you and again im sorry to hear about what happen, the 29 looks great! i love the school of firefish thats sweet! if theres ever anything i can do to help you out let me know :)

Wow, that was quick! Lol. Hey, thanks again for the frags, you have a lot of color in your tank. Hopefully mines will do as well as yours.

Back