sump/fuge

Without doing a DIY whats the best options i have? It needs to fit a 24"x17.5 area. Tall wise doesnt matter i have a lot of space that way.

Im just looking for something pre made that has both, not just a sump or not just a fuge. Decided against the Aquaeon.....and this is driving me absolutly bat shit:frustrat:

Looking on websites is a real PIA on my phone so I can't check before posting but, have you checked out the lifereef site? I know they had a bunch of different designs. Plus, I know they can make one to your specs if you wanted.

There is also a wait on lifereef - they are all made to order. It's a nice setup but expensive for what it is IMO

yea and im not tryin to pay 500 for a sump....seriously thought it would be easy to find one but its alot harder than i thought.......thinking im going to have to DIY FML:frustrat:

Whats wrong with DIY some of my best equipment/setups are DIY. Its all about taking your time and using the right tools to get the job done.

Dana, even I am able to DIY sumps. ;) If I can do it, I'm pretty sure anyone could! It's probably the easiest project to do yourself.

I like to do the sumps/refugiums myself also then I can make exactly what I am looking for and not stuck to a certain design, not to mention it is very quick to do.
Once done you will be happy that you did do it yourself.. :D

Ok well any one of you can build it for me. I don't have time. I don't have the knowledge so feel free...I knew this is what was going to happen in this thread, dunno y I asked. Thanks anyways.

Back