T5 Lights from Catalina Aquariums

Oh ok, ya i'm not positive and it would require me unscrewing them from my canopy again but I don't recall them looking like yours.... pretty sure they were gray labels like the workhorse ones in the pics on their site. Not sure though.

i have their lights and have no complaints about them any time that i asked a question about them before i bought them it got answered. all ,y bulbs survived as the lights were wrapped twice over with bubble wrap.

I emailed him again the other night about how unsatisfied I was with the whole situation, and he emailed me back saying he had had enough of me harassing him with so many emails. I explained that his site shows his lights with plastic endcaps and splashguards, and he advertises Workhorse 5 ballasts. He countered that these new Advance ballasts are more expensive and a better ballast than workhorse. If thats the case, why isn't he advertising them on his site? He also told me that there is nothing wrong with the light, he sold me a good light that is still working.He ended by saying he did everything he could to make me happy, you can't please everyone all of the time. Everything he could? All he had to do was refund all my money. When he told me to return the light he said he'd "be happy to refund your money" Silly me, I assumed he meant all my money. I'm glad some of you have not been screwed, but this is definately a case of "Buyer Beware" I'm done emailing him, I gave him this link a month ago, lets hope he's still reading it.....

Back