Tampa Area?

shihtzu217

Reefing newb
I have a vacation coming up in October . I will be staying in St Pete beach Florida, anyone local have a MUST SEE store I should check out. please tell me where and why, Prices? display tanks? variety? what makes them a must see. I'm guessing there will be more available in that area than here in Michigan so would love to visit a few stores. Will be bringing a makeshift "live well" to transport any good finds.

hey r u a diver cause i know a couple of dive spots there but i havent ever really gone divein in the tampa area i go south of that to boca grande and lil' gasparilla..............there r a bunch of artificial reefs

So I can't help. I have vacationed there so many times when I was younger but never as an adult. I do remember St. Petersburg being very beautiful though. I hope you have fun on your vacation. :D

Im assuming you'll be driving down I-75.
There are 2 good stores in Chattanooga Tn.
One is Bermuda Triangle,the other is 5th Day Creations.
If your interested in those,let me know and i'll get you the directions to em.
Both are with in a mile of I-75.

I will be driving I-75, not sure what time we'll be through Chattanooga but would love the directions or even the phone numbers. Then I could call them as I get close and get directions.

5th Day Creations-423-664-0500

Bermuda Triangle-423-855-2858

If you stop in at Bermuda,tell them Jungle Joe sent you.

Back