Tangs

I've been using using Rod's Food(veggie blend) for my herbivores lately.Has some meat and veggie plus selcon too.Seaweed sheet in brown and green two to three times week as well.

I got a Kole yellow eye (currently hiding behind the rocks) and 2 more female Anthias as well, but the 2 tiny Anthias DOA. Poor little things. LA forecasted we would have heat wave and put in lot of ice pack in the box. Anthias' small body mass and the little water volume sure didn't help it.

Damn,sorry about that.What kind of anthias were they?

Oh damn,I just made an order today.Please LA,don't over do the ice packs.

bit of a bad run with LA hey.. At least they do refunds properly and dont complain, sign of a good business!

What anthias did you order reef?

Now you got me interested as well. Going to LA site next. :D

Damn,sorry about that.What kind of anthias were they?

Oh damn,I just made an order today.Please LA,don't over do the ice packs.

I ordered Lyretail again since the female all swim in school. Not sure if the other type of Anthias would mix.

If you order priority overnight, you can call them up and tell them to go easy on the ice pack since they really don't need it. But if you use the regular express mail, not much you can do.

I did order priority mail since the order was over $225,so I said ''why not''.

At one time,I had six different species of anthias.They do mix and sometimes they will even shoal together,even though they were different species.Right now,I'm keeping Bartletts and Maldives Lyretails together.I think the Hawailian Bicolor anthias is calling your name on Live Aquaria's website.I was this close to ordering two from them tonight.

LOL. I saw that Anthias was on sale as well, but I think they've just updated the on sale list and the Anthias are not on it any more.

hehe. I check LA site every few days. Some of the fish on sale would be gone when they are out of stock and some comes back on. :)

hmm. my tang doesn't eat the algae sheet, but it would chase after the Formula 2 flakes. Hope it's good enough...

Back