The smell of a new Tank

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
Ok everyone, i got my feet wet with a small nano setup. I got my feet wet in a 15 gallon and got it up and running for about a year now. It's time for me to delve into the big leagues, the only question - whats the next step? Christmas brought the funding so I'll get my sleeves rolled up while you guys (and girls) give me the educated opinions of what I should go for, the budget should allow (hopefully) for something near the minimum of a 40 and the max of a 65 lets get it rolling. =D

Why a max of 65? Could you possibly get a 75? A 75 is the same length and depth as a 55, but is a few inches wider. A 75 would be perfect! If not a 75, a 55 would probably be next best, as it's 48" long, and 48" lights are easy to find and you have tons of choices.

Whatever you pick, I think the most important thing is to buy a drilled tank so that you can have a sump.

If I'm not mistaken,65s are a bit more expensive than 75s.So look at a 75 at the very least.Or you might even try for something like a 125.But you'd be looking at quiet a bit more in the set up and lights.

Make the tripo over to Chattanooga tomorrow or later this eveing and check Bermuda Triangle on East Brainerd Rd.I'll be in there tomorrow for sure.Then I can you some prices and find out exactly what tanks are on sale.

yote that would be excellent I've already found a t5 HO light fixture that is 48in long, im going to be traveling to kentucky probably tomorrow so, i could definitely stop by, what are the hours and can i get an address for the gps XD

Also the idea of a 75 sounds great so we will work it out.

Back