Thinking of Going 28-34 Nano

Thanks Bifferwine.

It's so hard going into my lfs and having people (sometimes the same person) telling me something different everytime I go in.

I have friends telling me not to go that route, but they aren't thinking about what I want to keep and only what they keep/would like to keep...sps which I definitely do not want.

I have definitely made up my mind.

Jenna

I have the 28 jbj CF. I loved it for a while but have fallen out of love with it. Even with the fans the CF raises the tank temp. As for the HQI, I can't see running that without a chiller, add $$$. If I had it over again, I would love the RSM 34g. Good luck Jenna!

I am ordering the RSM this week...but I am still not sure if I will be purchasing the stand with it.

I cannot wait to get it and move my stuff into the tank!

Jenna

Well I went in to order my tank last night and low and behold the tank will be going on sale on boxing day...at least $200 off so I now will be waiting until then to get it. :shock:
They will not reimburse me the difference if I was to order it now or give me the discounted rate now....but I will be at them until boxing day to try and give me some sort of deal so I can this process started!

This seems to be the never ending saga lol

Jenna

Nothing good ever happens fast in...... ("Shut up, DAvis!") :D

Sorry about the deferred gratification. I'm having waiting woes on my new, but leaking 65 gallon. Good things come to those who wait Jenna!

Back