Thinking of Going 28-34 Nano

Oh I forgot to mention, I have been doing some research on the RSM 130D and I think I have made up my mind and I am going to go with this model.

Thanks Jenna, all this talk of nanos had me on the store sites last night, now I wanna upgrade my nano lol.

Oh I forgot to mention, I have been doing some research on the RSM 130D and I think I have made up my mind and I am going to go with this model.

:^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^: :^:

I think you will be very happy with it. I've been thinking about upgrading to the 250 myself.
Someone else on here just got a 130 too! RSM's rule. :D

I'd go with the ipgraded 28 Nano, then buy a Tunze Nano Skimmer to drop in the back. Will be less than the RSM, close to the same size, and have top of the line skimmer capibilities. However, you might be better suited looking through a forum on Nano-Reef.com to get opinions from people that do or have had both.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Bifferwine those sites are awesome thank your!

fastrd400 thank you for the link to the that forum I am going to check it out now.

Jenna

OMG BL,I'm in love of that one too and it's kind of shallow,even better!I'm a little worried about the waterfall,it may cause alot of salt creep.Nevermind,it looks like you can dial it down.

Yea, the adjustable waterfall works like an adjustable powerhead, all of your flow in the tank comes from there. I wish I could upgrade my tank to that now

That is a SWEEEEET looking tank. Here is the price tag:

Deep Sea Aquatics 34 Gallon NEO Aquarium, Glass Sump & Black Cabinet Stand

Aquarium, sump and stand for $600. Not bad at all!

...just say no, Sarah...just say no...

I KNOW! I spent the whole morning trying to figure out how much I could get if I sold my JBJ and how I could do it for the lowest cost :frustrat: The only downside to it, is I don't believe it comes with a light, they have a clipon MH on the manufacturers site but nothing listed for lighting on MarineDepot

Yeah it does not come with lighting. But that's not too bad -- you could use a light that sits on it with legs, a hanging light or a clamp-on light. You would need a return pump as well.

Sure, sure. Defend the tank. You keep doing that David. NOTHING IS EVER THE TANK'S FAULT!!! Your denial is going to send your tank to an early grave... :grumble:

So I still havent made up my mind totally.

I was at my lfs and they told me that the RSM lights suck and that they are just crappy power compact lights. Everytime I go to my lfs I get a different story!

Now, in my tank all I want to keep are leathers, mushrooms, polyps/zoas, torches, donuts, plates, zenia, etc.

No SPS.

Will this tank be ok for that?

dcantucson: Your tank and others that I have seen on a nano forum really make me want to get this tank!

Thanks
Jenna

Back