Trouble.

My LFS has one that close to 4 inches.Hes been there for 5 weeks now and is as healthy a fish as you'd find anywhere.
I may have to bring him home this weekend.

Yote,

foxface are great fish, hardy and good eaters. They have the same yellow as the tangs, but are much more gentle. I have had a few in my day and I currently have one in my work tank. They are great and are always swimming. It is a trip to watch them go camo when the lights go out. I say, go get him and post us some pics when you do. Just make sure to feed lots of seaweed, maybe even three times a week - that is their staple food.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Y'all talked me into it.:D
This weekend,the Foxface at Bermuda will get a new home.In my tank.

Doc,
Its cool the way they camo up.The one I been watching will go nearly black the second a net get close to the tank he's in and he'll dart up next to lids on the back of the tank.

I just hope their sting aint no worse than a lionfishes.:shock:

Alright Y'all.
Heres the newest addition to my 75.
Heres my lil helper.She thinks shes got to be in the middle of everything I do.
GracieFoxface.jpg

And heres a little bit better pic of my Foxface.
Foxface.jpg

I been watching this fish for over a month at the LFS.Since I help them out from time to time I get an employ discount.

Guess what this fish cost me?

Nice looking fish Yote! And it's good to see Gracie again. Let me know how that foxface works out for you, I've been thinking of adding one myself.

Keeper,
Yeah,she's gonna be a heart breaker alright.All her boyfriends have got to talk to a couple of my friends.:mrgreen:Mr.Smith and Mr.Wession:shock:

Will do Biff.
Notice how Gracie pulled a Jade?

Thats exactly what she did.Only no where near as close as Jade,lol.
I could have killed the wife for leaving the scissors where Gracie could reach em.

Actually... You never heard the truth about that story. Mator got really mad and fed up with Jade one day... And SHE'S the one who shaved her head! Then Jerm was so upset when he got home and saw it, that Mator blamed Jade and said she did it to herself!!! Hahaha! Then I told Jerm the truth about it one day, just to get Mator in trouble. It worked!

LMAO.
Your mean.:helm2:
Gracie cant stand getting in trouble,So it dont take much to make her do what shes told.
Plus the ole lady was more upset about the hair cut than I was,Gracie actually likes it better,so I guess I can live with it.

Actually... You never heard the truth about that story. Mator got really mad and fed up with Jade one day... And SHE'S the one who shaved her head! Then Jerm was so upset when he got home and saw it, that Mator blamed Jade and said she did it to herself!!! Hahaha! Then I told Jerm the truth about it one day, just to get Mator in trouble. It worked!

Damn thats just MEAN!lol

Great looking fish yote. I hope he does good for.

Around here they go for about $40 in PA when I was thinking about one it was $25 still might get one. I love the way they go camo they remind me of army desert fatigues.

Back