Waiting Is Killing Me !!

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
I thought making the choice was bad enough when it came down to ordering lights. I believe that the WAITING is far worse !!!!!!!! I'm hoping to see them before this weekend but still didn't get a shipping conformation. I did get a conformation that they were ordered but not shipped... :frustrat:
They said 1 to 2 buisness days, I ordered them saturday,which means Monday they confirmed !!!
grrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

I Hope So, I Am Going To Go Very Slow !!!!!!!!!! Still Getting Used To Just Having A Skimmer. I Go Home And Stare At The Tank . Lol

so i called the place i ordered my light from and guess what ? STILL NO LIGHTS !!! the guy said "oh i'm sorry they were sent to a different address so we corrected it and you should get them by the middle of next week". WTF!!!!
figures my first online purchase. just my luck !

Who did you order from?

I had a MH/VHO fixture made by Hamilton years ago.Instead of ordering from online vendors,I ordered mine straight from the manufacterer.

reef, i should have done that too. I ordered from marineandreef.com. 1 to 2 ddays turned into 1 week and a half. live and learn right?

I have ordered from marineandreef.com Had a very good experience from their customer service

Wish it was my adress that they accidentally shipped to.

Brian

their service was great. they didnt beat around the bush, told me straight forward what happened . I just wish it didnt happen to me ! I always have bad feelings about ordering online.

I have ordered from marineandreef.com Had a very good experience from their customer service

Wish it was my adress that they accidentally shipped to.

Brian

Thats what I was thinking.:mrgreen:
You'd think that waitting would be the easy part.But it SUX.

Back