Warning about Bulk Reef Supply

And if I don't have my money on the 10th day after they said they refunded my money I will be contacting the better business bureau. Today is day 6

Wow! i'm starting to think twice about ordering some dry rock from brs. Although I can't think of much that can go wrong with a rock.

You have to realize that the bank might be the one holding up the money. Not saying it is, or that it isn't, but the can be a major stalling point during a refund process.

Well it's not my bank as I've contacted them already about the situation. Thanks for reminding me that I still don't have my refund.

Glad you got your refund finally. I had to cough up almost $60.00 just to ship them back the useless ro/di and I know they are going to tell me it works fine. But I know it's just bad. Right before I sent it to them, the fm2 was blinking a warning light. Sooooo, the di cartridges lasted 3 weeks and the ro crapped out at a month. I have a feeling this is not going to go my way. Oh and Aaron still refuses to give me a receipt.

Glad you got your refund finally. I had to cough up almost $60.00 just to ship them back the useless ro/di and I know they are going to tell me it works fine. But I know it's just bad. Right before I sent it to them, the fm2 was blinking a warning light. Sooooo, the di cartridges lasted 3 weeks and the ro crapped out at a month. I have a feeling this is not going to go my way. Oh and Aaron still refuses to give me a receipt.

If i was you i'd be livid....id be at the verge of just sayin fuck it and cut my losses. Sorry for all your troubles :frustrat:

I think Justin's complaint right now should be more with FedEx than live aquaria. We all know live aquaria has top notch customer service. If FedEx lost his shit live aquaria will def more than likely reship another package or refund. If that what your talking about?

Yeah my fault for the misleading complaint. Yeah mine was with fed ex. My stuff shipped out tuesday from live aquaria and fed ex couldn't find nothing that was shipped to me and didn't even have the tracking number on file!! It is all worked out now.
But my complaint was with fed ex.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Back