Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

The pokerstar monti in the 2nd pic was in an area that didn't get much light so its lacking some color. It was actually almost all white when I first got it on the weekend. It's starting to turn a little blueish now.

Oh damn!I always try to visit your thread because of all the nice corals.I guess you get new corals faster then I can log on to the site.LOL.

Your corals look out of this world!That duncan colony blows my brain.(have I said that before?)

Oh damn!I always try to visit your thread because of all the nice corals.I guess you get new corals faster then I can log on to the site.LOL.

Your corals look out of this world!That duncan colony blows my brain.(have I said that before?)

I'll more than likely be picking up more frags this weekend. Last time I was there getting frags I had the guy cut 10 more for me and they're healing. I have no room the way it is, but I'm addicted to corals!

I started with two duncans, and within a month, they had each split, so there were four heads total. Then I had my kalk overdose, and it wiped them out. So I just bought one head as a replacement about a month ago. I feed it every other day, and it was from the same colony as my first two were, so I figure it will be splitting in no time!

Mine really took off after about a month or so. Guess they had to get adjusted to my system before they could thrive. I'm sure yours will be growing and thriving in no time.

More updates of growth and new livestock:

New frags are:

Superman Monti
Atlantis Pink Polyps Green Monti Cap
Jason Fox Green Psammacora Contigua
ORA Spongodes
Dragon Eye Zoanthids
Goblin Fire Zoanthids
Lunar or Flaming PPRPE Zoanthids
Blue Calit Tort - Thanks Larry Ccapt
Blue Candy Cane

Pics in no particular order:

Picture030-4.jpg

Picture031-3.jpg

Picture032-5.jpg

Picture033-4.jpg

Picture034-4.jpg

Picture045-5.jpg

Picture054-4.jpg

Picture053-4.jpg

Picture052-4.jpg

Picture051-5.jpg

Picture050-4.jpg

Picture049-5.jpg

Notice the bare spot on the Superman Monti. The guy I got it from dropped it on the floor right after fragging. Is that spot dead or just annoyed? Will it come back?

Those are some great looking corals Dave.
Looks like the carpet might have burned that spot on your monti.Hopefully it'll come back.

Thanks Yote!

That's what I was guessing because it was covered in polyps when he cut it. It's actually looking a little better as of this evening. If it starts to take a turn for the worst I'll cut off a healthy piece and have a smaller frag.

Back