Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

You ain't kidding.It seems like everyday you are adding something new Dave.Looks fantastic too,me jealous!

I've been trying to stock up lately while I have some money to spend. I've been quite upset with my earlier coral purchases when I was first starting out in the hobby and want to replace the with corals that actually look good and I like. I first started off buying corals from Petco and a terrible algae infested LFS.

Thanks Yote! Hopefully they'll grow nicely for me. I'd like to be able to start trading frags with people on here so we can all save some money. But, I had to get some nice frags first so people actually want what I have.

Got a bunch more livestock over the weekend. I forgot to get batteries for the camera so no pics today. I will have pics up tomorrow. Sorry, but here's a list of what I got.

ORA Green Stag w/ blue tips
Tubbs Birdsnest
Tyree Ponape Birdsnest
Tyree Sunset Monti
Tyree Undata Monti
Tyree Setosa Monti
Tyree Pokerstar Monti
Orange Montipora Digi - Freebie
Devils Armor Zoanthids
Nightmare Zoanthids
Who Da? Cat Eye Zoanthids

Also, the blue and purple polyps I didn't have a name for are Miami Vice Zoanthids.

Wow Dave, your really stocking up. Some nice pick ups there. Did you get that stuff from Kelvin too?

Yep, I got those from Kelvin. I'm trying to purchase as much as I can from him before is store opens up and his prices go up with it. He's got a few more frags healing for me that he cut over the weekend.

You guys are going to kill me because I forgot to buy batteries on the way home from work last night. So I don't have any pictures today. Hopefully my dumb a$$ will remember to buy them today. Sorry!

You guys are going to kill me because I forgot to buy batteries on the way home from work last night. So I don't have any pictures today. Hopefully my dumb a$$ will remember to buy them today. Sorry!

Excuses is all I just read. There's a circle K on every corner. They have batteries!!!:mrgreen:

Excuses is all I just read. There's a circle K on every corner. They have batteries!!!:mrgreen:

I don't think they have Circle K's back east! It's an Arizona thing! They have 7-Elevens, though. ;)

I actually don't have either of them near me. I live in the mountains and it's a very rural area. The closest store to me that sells batteries is about 15 miles. Yes, I did forget to get batteries again last night, but I stole some from a remote control and took some pics this morning. Keep in mind that the lights were only on for about 5 min before I took these pics. My lights don't normally go on until 12:00. So here are the pics.

Picture022-4.jpg

Picture014-6.jpg

Picture015-4.jpg

ORA Green Stag
Picture004-4.jpg

Tubbs Birdsnest
Picture007-5.jpg

Ponape Birdsnest
Picture001-3.jpg

Nightmares
Picture005-4.jpg

Sunset Monti behind the green stag