Well, its finally time. Pics of my stuff

Watermelons. Turns out I already had them and didn't know it. See the frag in the background.

Picture013-4.jpg

Tubbs Blue in the center

Picture009-3.jpg

2 Eagle Eye Zoos

Picture010-4.jpg

Tangerine's next to the Keds Reds

Picture005-3.jpg

Purple Digi Freebie

Picture014-5.jpg

Right after I put it in the tank

Picture011-4.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

Candy Cane splitting finally!

Picture026-6.jpg

Micromussa getting even more green

Picture021-3.jpg

Me too Dave. I'm actually looking on Ebay and CR at the moment for frag racks. I might just make my own from some eggcrate...we'll see. I'll be buying a few more frags this weekend so I'm about out of room on the sand. I also need to upgrade to my 50g already.

Got a bunch more frags over the weekend, some sweet freebie's and made a frag rack.

Only a couple quick pics before work today. Batteries went dead in the camera.

Here's a list of what I got:

Lord of the Rings Zoo
Fire and Ice Zoo - Freebie
Blue Milli - Freebie
Forest Fire Digi
Tyree Season Greatings Monti
Purple Monti
Purple Hooters Zoo
Bird of Paradise
Blue polyps w/ purple centers ( forget the name)
Misc sps colony freebie. (We'll see how it colors up)

Picture034-3.jpg

Picture033-3.jpg

Picture032-4.jpg

Picture030-3.jpg

Picture028-4.jpg

Picture027-5.jpg

Picture035-4.jpg

Nice. Your really loading up there Dave. :) Where did you get those?

Thanks Larry. I went to see Knockout again. He got some more stuff at a frag swap so when they grow I'll get more. He's a big fan of giving away freebies and I'm a big fan of receiving them. The sps in the last picture was a freebie he had in his frag tank for about a year. He can't remember what it is or what color its supposed to be. It turned brown in under the lighting he has in the frag tank, but I think it will color up better if it makes it in my system. Its a large sps being about as round as a tennis ball at the base where it endrusted of some LR and approx 4" tall.

Last edited:
Good deal! That last 1 looks like it might be a montipora.confusa.

Thanks for the possible ID Larry. I just looked them up and they look pretty cool. He's going to be breaking down his 220g DT very soon and unloading all the livestock and only keeping small frags for himself. If you're ever interested in taking a run up with me with it might be worth it as his frags are super cheap. He's got a frag of bright red/orange setosa, tyree montipora undata and montipora spongodes coral waiting for me as well. I ran out of money. The plus is they will grow in his system and I'll get a bigger frag next time for the same price.

Back