What have you done to your reef tank today?

Did a PWC, Ammonia starting to drop :bounce:
Added a Fan to the back sump area ... temp was 84.3 when I got home from class today.

And stared at it for quite a while, starting to get diatoms all over

dude how much do they charge for that RO?

50 cents a gallon. I only have a 30 gallon tank and live in a condo. Not room enough for an RO unit, and I trust it more than the one at the local Walmart that probably hasnt been maintained in over a year. It is only a 5 dollar a week habit. And I know I would save a ton of money but it just isnt feasable in my situation. Once we move out and get a house, That will be one of the first things I get.:Cheers:

Well, my mother in law is coming to town, and likes to sleep in the basement, so I cleaned up my tank area :) I had all my tubes, towels, pvc parts, test tubes, and other fishy stuff all over that back area. Had to make it somewhat presentable, even though the stand's not completed yet (like, it needs a paint job, and, um, doors Hehehe.

Forgot to feed the fish today. Haven't even looked at the tanks today. Too busy.

Tomorrows menu:
Blood worms
Emerald Entree
Mysis

Just looking into my tank. Noticed a new speghetti worm that I hadnt noticed before. New brain seems to be doing good. Finally found a place where they paly's that Ive had for about 6 month start to open. Apparently, the t5's were too bright for them and now that they are partially shaded, they are starting to open.

You've got dinos too??? :12:

Yep. They've been slowly spreading for the last month or so. Started off a very small patch -- so I didn't worry. Then spread all over the back glass, and then on to the powerheads... Now it started on some of the rocks. So now I'm taking it seriously :(

10 gallon: added top off water.
90 gallon: Day 2 of the blackout, it's now a fullblown dino outbreak, and some of my algae eaters have unfortunately become casualties of war. I added top off water and suctioned out as much of the dinos as I could with my turkey baster.

10 gallon: added top off water.
90 gallon: Day 2 of the blackout, it's now a fullblown dino outbreak, and some of my algae eaters have unfortunately become casualties of war. I added top off water and suctioned out as much of the dinos as I could with my turkey baster.

Biff I thought things were going great with your 90. When did this happen? :shock: That sucks, especially with your parents here.

Sorry never mind I found the thread. Sorry.

Things have been going great. The dinos started out in a very small spot a few weeks ago. I kept cleaning them up and ignoring them, hoping time would take care of them.

I added about 45 heads of Bam Bam Zoas, 6 heads of Rainbow Raptors, and 2 Candy Apple Reds. Cleaned the glass and topped off the tank.

Back