what light leave do i have ?

chrisx420

Reefing newb
i have a 75 gallon tank with the nova extreme pro 3x54 nm actinic and 3x54 10k 324 watts total and each with its own reflector is that enough for sps corals and clams ? and is that considered high light ?

The bulbs that come with the fixture are not the best quality, but they are fine for keeping most things. They won't need to be replaced for about a year, so if you have other things you need to buy for your tank, replacing the stock bulbs is pretty low on the priority list, IMO.

i have everything else iv had the tank going for 7 years but its been fish only triggers lion fish ect..... just started getting into reef i got the light 2 weeks ago

You should be able to keep everything with those lights.Yote linked to the best place on the web for replacement bulbs.Replacing the stock bulbs with a better bulbs will increase PAR(photosynthetic active radiation) or light for photosynthetic organism by up to 40% or more.

i have no idea what im doing when it comes to bulbs i know different bulbs promote different colors what do you suggest ? i want as many diffrent colors in my tank as possible

Back