WOW Tropic Marin PRO REEF salt-feedback

chrisbrph

Reefing newb
I have introduced the new Tropic Marin PRO REEF salt into one of my tanks (92 corner) over the last 3 water changes. (Was using Oceanic Salt)

I am very impressed with the change in the corals within the tank in just the last 4 weeks.

Ric's are 3 times the size, bubble, frogspawn and torch have doubled in size and thickness, simple leathers have extended their polyps further than I have seen in years.

SPS are showing larger diameter polyps than I remember.

Don't know what they have added to the salt but the results are similar to steroids!!!

Looking for other feedback from anyone who has used longer than 1 month.

Please advise :^:

Chris I have been reading lots of salt reviews lately myself and have thought about giving them a try.

What you are seeing is what independent studies that i have read report.

Which is a lack of heavy metals. They use high grade compounds do get the needed levels of magnesium and calcium two of the higher costing components of salt to the levels needed without introducint harmful contaminants.

Again I still use oceanic, but from what i have been reading have thought about giving it a try.

BV

+1 on Tropic MarinPro Reef!

I switched over to Tropic Marin's Pro Reef in my smaller 60 gallon mixed SPS LPS reef about 6 months ago and I have nothing but great things to say. My LPS corals are open a lot more and a Hydnophora colony that I've had for 3 years went from a dull dark green/brown to an almost fluorescent green after the switch!

Back