Yotes 125

If you work with 14 or 20k bulbs you wont need it anyways. Tank is looking great Yote. I really wish I had a black background.

Yote,
Your microphalma and digi look great, and your stung acro looks like its well on the road to recovery.
I've only got a couple green millis, one is the ORA Nathan's green and the other, a generic greenish yellow milli, nothin special. ;)

Yote,
Your microphalma and digi look great, and your stung acro looks like its well on the road to recovery.
I've only got a couple green millis, one is the ORA Nathan's green and the other, a generic greenish yellow milli, nothin special. ;)

Give me a couple of weeks and I'll do some trading with ya:D Gotta figure out how to frag it.Its encrusted on a pretty solid rock.

Everything is coming along nicely. Looks good. Got to love that camera, huh? ;)
My tank also has the center brace and I was worried about shadows, but there are none. I guess the lights on either side make up for what might be blocked by the cross brace. I use 3 x 175 and I know a guy with a Perfecto 150 that has the center brace and he used 4 x 175. I think 3 x 250 will work fine for you.

Yote that first picture of the browned out coral you just got kind of looks like a browned out purple tort. Don't quote me on that though.

3 250s would sure be easier on my billfold.
Did you off set your middle light any Capt? Or center it?
And hell yeah,I love my camera:D The wife says I've become a photo nerd cause I carry it everywhere.

If the base starts to turn green thats what you have. I got mine from the guy who was taking down his tank and I asked for some sand. I found the coral all browned out and nursed it back to health. Now it is my favorite coral. If I didn't have such a shitty camera I could take a picture of mine to show the colors.

If the base starts to turn green thats what you have. I got mine from the guy who was taking down his tank and I asked for some sand. I found the coral all browned out and nursed it back to health. Now it is my favorite coral. If I didn't have such a shitty camera I could take a picture of mine to show the colors.

Apparently you aint seen any of my *cellphone pics* :D

3 250s would sure be easier on my billfold.
Did you off set your middle light any Capt? Or center it?
And hell yeah,I love my camera:D The wife says I've become a photo nerd cause I carry it everywhere.
The middle bulb is centered.
3x175w MH, 2x160w VHO SuperActinic, 2x40w reg fluorescent 65k (mh's are off in the pic)

lighting_1-09.jpg

Back