Yotes 125

oh pretty! nice addition yote! at first i thought the fts above your coral was ur tank and i was like holy smokes have i missed a lot! haha.

oh pretty! nice addition yote! at first i thought the fts above your coral was ur tank and i was like holy smokes have i missed a lot! haha.

HAHA
Naw,you aint missed that much Flo:D
My frags are growing pretty fast,but not THAT fast:Cheers:

I was testing my parameters while ago.Noticed that I got tiny purple dots of coralline starting to show up on my overflows.:frustrat:
Will I ever be free from this purple menace?:12:

"purple menace" yer an ass! lol

I've dosed a full bottle of Purple Up trying to kickstart that in my 180!

Roscoe looks very cool, I'm going to Toronto to do some serious shopping this weekend, lets hope I find some good stuff!

Camera skills are looking up too, glad to see my hard earned moolah wasn't wasted! lol

2 things that really hold coralline growth back,is low magneisum and warm water.
Keep cal,alk,and mag right,and the temp right at 78,and coralline can become a problem.

And hell yeah,I'm using your money well:D I enjoy that camera as much (if not a little more) as I do my tank.

yote if you dont want coralline algae then just slowly bump your tank up to 82*, ive read that alot of people have had great success with that temp range

yote if you dont want coralline algae then just slowly bump your tank up to 82*, ive read that alot of people have had great success with that temp range

Ha! Not me! That's where my tank is normally, and I have coralline coming out of my ass. Yep, for real. THAT MUCH.

Great looking tank Yote...I keep my tank at 82 degrees, and I don't grow coralline at all...try bumping temp up like Dustin suggested...

P.S. Your tank looks good!!!

Back