Yotes 125

haha....i thought it but didnt say it. i was like...hmmmm maybe if you didnt let the entire tank get covered. hahaha...poor biff

Yote, love the new coral. Keep the picts comming. Have you made up your mind on a lighting system yet? Tank looks awesome.
I have seen tanks that have overheated lose coraline, but at 82 (which is where my tanks stay at all summer long) I have not.

I'm hopeing that if I run my Magnivore across the front and sides everyday,that I keep the coralline at bay.Back glass and overflows,let em get covered.

Hoops,I'm thinking I may go with 4 of those Viper halides.Most likely 2X250s clamped on the back,and 2X150s,one on each end.Mainly because I dont want a canopy.I like to have all room I can get when its time to work in the tank.
Just waiting on somebody to buy my 75 and a Matthews bow I got for sale.Then I'll have enough "extra" cash to order all 4 of the vipers.

I Understand about the advantage of the open top. That is the only thing I dislike about my canopy. Having to clean and work in the tank. The Vipers are nice. Saw them on a display at a fish store in dallas and it looked great.

stunning pic of the new acro. I would replace your pic of the month with that one. have fun. by the way what kind of a camera did you get.

stunning pic of the new acro. I would replace your pic of the month with that one. have fun. by the way what kind of a camera did you get.

John,They got a Panasonic FZ28.And I'm lovin it.
And I think I'll take your advice on the POTM:D

Yote send me a PM on that Mathews youve got for sale, most important thing to me is the draw length adjustable or do you need to buy new cams?

Thanks Ray.
Yeah that camera is addictive:D I wanted to carry hunting over the weekend.But it was pouring down rain Sat the cold with snow and sleet Sun.So I left the camera at home where it was warm and dry.

Great acro shot and I like that "cats paw". I looked it up. Has it done well in your tank?

Extremely well Hoops.It was pretty much browned out and starting to bleach when I got it.But now its looking good and growing.

Piced up a couple of Bartletts Anthias today.They shot into the rocks as soon as I released them from the net.So I'll have to get pics tomorrow.
One more fish ( a male bartletts ) and I'll have all the fish I'm adding.After that,all new additions will be corals.

As promised,here are some pics of the newest additions:
Bartlettspair.jpg

These guys make getting a decent pic a challenge:
Bartletts.jpg

CatsPaw1-18-09.jpg

I plan to only add one more fish to the tank.And that will be a male bartletts.

Back